Us vs The Rest does not create good team cohesiveness
Thoughts that will become an article
- A negative starting point in team attitude is the wrong way to look at things
- You create your mission/vision statement with a "we", but why?
- You become industry leader by performing the action, not by saying that you already are
- In 'Atomic Habits', a statement goes by 'If you want to learn a habit, join a culture where that habit is the norm'
- Negativity is in all factors a bad habit, so why would you want to join a company culture that focuses on that?
- It's also an easy excuse for all failures, because 'the rest' is out to get you.